Recognising the vital role sport plays in education, we have developed a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Centre to enhance the sporting, fitness and dance opportunities available to our students.
Featuring many exciting facilities that aren’t commonly found in schools, the centre is the most advanced, all-round sporting facility on the Sunshine Coast. It is strategically located between the Primary and Secondary School campuses, ensuring that every student can take advantage of this wonderful centre.
At the centre, our students engage in a wide variety of activities as part of their physical education.
Health and Fitness Centre Facilities
- Indoor stadium with two multi-purpose basketball courts that can be used for volleyball, badminton, netball and futsal
- Gymnasium with the SHALOM Fitness public gym
- Fitness assessment area
- Multi-function room for aerobics and dance
- Two PE classrooms
- Rock climbing wall (an Olympic Sport in 2021)
- Viewing areas and deck
- Toilets, showers and change rooms